NATIONAL ACCOUNTS MANAGER
- Joined Patterson Fan Company on January 2, 1991 in Sales.
- Worked with Some of Patterson’s Largest Manufacturing and Warehouse/Distribution Accounts.
- Duties with Patterson Have Included:
- Sales and Account Management
- Sales and Product Training
- Product Design and Development
- International Business Development Management
- Customer Air-Movement Design and Implementation
- Strategic Planning
- Graduated from Central Michigan University with a Degree in Business Administration
- Hobbies Include: Hiking, Camping, Backpacking, Canoeing/Kayaking, Guitar, Reading, Golf and Small Woodcraft, Spending as Much Time as Possible in the Mountains of Western North Carolina.